Originally $299. Now ONLY $39!
New Patient Exam. You save up to $260!
Are you looking for a prenatal or pregnancy chiropractor? At Life Within Chiropractic, we specialize in prenatal chiropractic. At Life Within Chiropractic in San Diego, we are offering a new patient exam that includes a full orthopedic exam, full neurological exam, pain assessment, computerized spinal analysis and x-rays. If continuous chiropractic care is the right option for you, Dr. Marc Gottlieb will discuss options and provide you with a full treatment plan. We offer an amazing deal for new patients and offer affordable chiropractic treatments.
Address: 1452 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92103
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7AM - 6:30PM
Tuesday: 7AM - 6:30PM
Wednesday: 7AM - 6:30PM
Thursday: 7AM - 6:30PM
Friday: 7AM - 3PM
Why should I go to Life Within Chiropractic for Pregnancy Chiropractic?
The Doctors at Life Within Chiropractic specialize in the Webster Technique for pregnant women. The Webster Technique, a specific pregnancy chiropractic technique, analyses the sacrum, psoas, and specific female pelvic ligaments to ensure optimal positioning for one’s baby and decrease in intrauterine constraint. Not only does Webster allow for the most optimal positioning for baby for birth (not just breech presentation), but it aligns the pelvis so a pregnant female can better deal with pregnancy back pain, and have decreased labor time as well.
- We save you time! Dr. Marc Gottlieb has the technology and experience to help you with your chiropractic needs.
- Dr. Marc Gottlieb has been practicing chiropractic since 1999.
- The Life Within Chiropractic team is friendly and caring and will help you through the process of your treatment.
- We offer an amazing new patient deal as well as affordable chiropractic treatments.
“These guys are great! I am an athlete (and a klutz) and have a lot of injuries that they have helped work me through. One of which was bothering my hip for over a decade– less than a year here and it’s vanished! I’ve come to them so cranky and in so much pain, and all they have is infinite patience and care. Very pleased!!!”
Why should I see a Chiropractor during Pregnancy?
A pregnancy Chiropractor is specifically trained to assess the pelvis, spine and nervous system of a female that is pregnant. Throughout the beautiful 9 months a baby grows within a woman’s uterus, a hormone is released in high amounts called Relaxin. This hormone essentially builds in high amounts in preparation for birth and also helps the pelvis expand for what we can call "the great departure" aka birth. This hormone causes the body to misalign much easier which often results in low back pain, hip/pelvic pain, sciatica, round ligament pain, headaches/migraines, neck pain, digestive issues, pubic and tailbone pain, fatigue, and breech presentation.
- Chiropractic care provides powerful pain relief. Chiropractic care can treat sciatica, lower back pain, neck pain, headaches, ear infections and scoliosis.
- Chiropractors treat the cause of pain, not the symptoms. In many cases it can reverse some of the causes of your pain.
- Help treat low back pain, fatigue and morning sickness.
- Help your nervous system function properly so that the hormones within the body function properly during pregnancy.
“DR. MARC CHANGED MY LIFE. I used to have constant pain in my legs and lower back as well as frequent headaches. Dr. Marc suggested I stop in when I ran into him at an event. Within a few visits my back and leg pain went away and I rarely have headaches anymore.”